Order Cancellation / Refund Policy / Restocking Fees
In order to cancel your order please contact us directly at our business phone number. We are happy to assist you in cancelling your order. If you do receive a voicemail, please leave your name, phone number, order number and specific information regarding the cancelled order, or specific part. Phone messages requesting cancellation will be returned by the end of the next business day.
- Once the completed order has been cancelled any funds due you will be refunded. The time frame for refunds depends on the initial form of payment.
- Credit/debit card payments processed through the Taylor-Motorsports virtual terminals or PayPal are processed immediately prior to the sale of your product. Refunds are normally processed within two business days (business days are Monday - Friday). Your bank may have additional hold times. Please check with them regarding the holding of your funds.
- Paypal refunds will be refunded on the second business day.
- Money Orders refunds are processed on the second business day.
- Personal and business checks will be held for up to ten business days until verification from your bank that the check has cleared your account. After verification, a refund will be mailed within two business days.
- There are no refunds on any incurred shipping fees.
- Cancelled orders that have not shipped may be cancelled at buyers request with no restocking fee.
- Orders that have shipped will will incur a 15% restocking fee.